Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jersey Shore Creator’s New Project – Nail Files

Jersey Shore Creator’s New Project – Nail Files

Okay, so Nail Files’ has got a super catchy name, a super successful executive producer (Sally Ann Salsano of Jersey Shore and The Bachelor) and a super blonde protagonist, but there’s one drawback…

It’s about a nail salon.

Sure, we’ve tuned into worse reality TV shows before: Mr. Personality hosted by Ms. Monika Lewinsky, My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance, Temptation Island… but we’ve got to draw the line somewhere!

Nail Files premieres on the TV Guide channel June 21st, but I don’t predict and long run; especially when the most dramtic thing that Katie Cazorla, the show’s star and owneer of LA’s The Painted Nail salon has to say is, “It doesn’t matter if you’re a celebrity. If you have jacked-up nails, I’m gonna tell you.”.

I’m not wasting space on my DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment