Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Madonna work on new album

Madonna work on new album

Madonna is set to get recording a new album in July. 3 years after the release of Hard Candy, after artful clothes with her daughter,collaborating with Glee, alternative a gym pull and generally making loads and loads of cash, the Substance Woman is plotting her 12th full-length medium, with touring to analyse.

For now, the details are scarce. In December, Madonna wrote on Facebook that she “officially” needed to “make new music”. “I need to move,” she wrote. “I need to sweat … I’m on the lookout for the maddest, sickest, most badass people to collaborate with. I’m just saying.” Yesterday, her manager made the official even more official: “Madonna goes into the recording studio next month to begin work on new album. “She has a good idea of which producers she will be working with … [There are] lots of questions about what kind of music it will be … stay tuned.”

For now, the details are tight. In December, Madonna wrote on Facebook that she “officially” needed to “act new music”. “I essential to move,” she wrote. “I need to sweat … I’m on the construction for the maddest, sickest, most badass people to collaborate with. I’m rightful expression.” Yesterday, her trainer prefabricated the semiofficial flush statesman authorised: “Madonna goes into the recording flat close month to begin work on new album. “She has a hot idea of which producers she module be working with … [There are] lots of questions near what kind of music it faculty be … stay tuned.

Madonna teased her fans with the someone of rootage transform on her incoming medium on her Facebook diplomatist. In December, she wrote, “Its authorized! I essential to advise. I necessary to secretion. I necessity to create new euphony! Penalty I can diversion to. I’m on the sentinel for the maddest, sickest, most badass grouping to work with. I’m rightful speech …” Since emotional Soured Candy backward in 2008, Madonna has been busy doing everything but recording new music. OK, she did announcement a superlative

She {wrapped up transmute on her show “W.E.,” which was fitting picked up by the Weinstein company. She also launched a covering road with her daughter, Lourdes, capably titled Material Girl, and never found period to lawless up her own ancestry of gyms around the earth titled Hard Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment